It's been awhile since I've participated in The Sunday Scoop, but now that it's summer, summer, summertime, I'm totally ready to dive back in to this link up with The Teaching Trio.
Things I have to do:
1. Vacuum - the only thing that is normal about Sundays when it's summer vacation.
2. When I clean out my clothes, I make piles: donations and resells. If I know I can possibly resell an item, I pop it on eBay and set the minimum price and guess what…it usually sells! I've tried Clothes Mentor, but find that I'm always disappointed with the amount that they give me, so I'd rather try eBay and if worse comes to worse, I'll just donate anything that doesn't sell. When they do sell, that's money back in my pocket for guess what? More clothes! I've got a pretty decent pile going so I need to get things up and selling today!
3. I didn't go all in on the Makeover Madness because I was sick when it all kind of kicked off, but I did get my Hate That Cat Literature Pack finished this week, which made me look back at my Love That Dog Literature Pack and I want to make some big changes to that now, so keep an eye out for revisions this week if you already own it.
Two Things I hope to do
1. I have lots of blog post ideas going through my head, even a series on writing. I just have to force my attention span to stay with me long enough to actually compose.
2. When it all gets too overwhelming, I'm going to just take a break with one of my favorite authors, Jen Lancaster. She always seems to release a new book just in time for summer and her books are quite hilarious, which is exactly the kind of book I need as I'm decompressing from the long school year.
One Thing I am happy to do
During the school year, Sundays are usually my planning/have a meltdown days. I wouldn't say that I am the most enjoyable person on Earth that day. So it's so nice for the hubby and I to get quality time together on a Sunday without me feeling like I should be doing something else. Ahhhhh, I love summer!
Don't forget to head over to The Teaching Trio to get the scoop on other bloggers!