I'm officially on spring break, which means that I have another week off, so I'm bringing you my Spring Break Edition of The Sunday Scoop this week!
Three things I have to do:
Really, I don't HAVE to do anything this week since it's spring break, but I do WANT to do the following:
1. It's spring cleaning time. That means clean the windows, clean out the closets, etc. etc. It's a huge undertaking, but I always feel 1000 times better when it's all done.
2. I've been organizing all of the resources that I use throughout the year in
a binder a mass of binders. The problem is, I've let my papers to file pile up, so I've got some organizing to do to get them organized again.
3. I've got at least 5 products that are created, but they need all of the finishing touches. I'm really wanting to find the time to get them done during this break, yet I'm really wanting to take a lot of me time. Fingers are crossed that I'll be more motivated toward the end of the break.
Two things I hope to do:
1. I just finished The Girl on the Train, which just might be the best thriller I've ever read. Now it's time to hit up my bookshelf for another good read. I've got over 100 unread books on my shelf, and though this is nice, it actually makes it harder to pick my next one! I also plan to read Walls Within Walls, a book a plan to read with my advanced reading group when we return.
2. I have recipes that I use all the time and we love, but I want to try some new ones. I'm hoping to find a PF Chang type of lettuce wrap and a couple of other recipes that have been waiting for me on Pinterest.
One thing I'm happy to do:
My hubby took off the break so that we can enjoy the time off together. I'm thrilled to get some quality time in with him and it's really my main priority this week! We've both been extremely busy, so it will be nice to get out of the house and relax together each day!