Here's the scoop on my Sunday fun day:
1. Grade a very large stack of papers. Why is it that just one sick day can set you back 10 days? I have the most giant stack of papers to grade. For some reason, I just couldn't keep up this week! So today, I'm on a mission to get that stack done!
2. We'll be working on making inferences about character traits so I need to prep a traits chart, and maybe create a little something new for our activities ahead.
3. I'm just about finished with my new metric length conversion pack. It will include task cards, guided notes on teaching with King Henry David Must Drink Chocolate Milk, and classwork and homework practice pages. Be on the look out, I hope to have it uploaded by this evening and I usually do a flash freebie or giveaway on my Facebook page when I add a new product!!!!
2 things I hope to do
1. I'm so excited to start The Girl on the Train that I almost want to skip everything on my have to list. I've heard so many great reviews of this book so I'm hoping I can squeeze in some time for it, even if it's just a couple of chapters before bed.
2. I've been failing in the workout department and I'm feeling it. I could use a yoga workout today to balance me. I'm hoping to fit one in either late this morning or this evening.
1 thing I'm happy to do
The countdown to spring break has definitely started and we've got a couple of fun days coming up…field day this coming Friday (I know, it's the earliest field day on Earth) and a class kayaking trip next Friday, the 3rd. We've also got a lot of quarterly tests coming up. There is lots to keep us busy and make the time fly between now and then and my lesson plans should be easier than usual to create!
Click below to find out The Sunday Scoop on other teacher bloggers!
Have a wonderful week that's filled with learning, laughter, and love!