Three things I have to do:
1) Oh, this author's choice business. I've finally figured out what to do, thanks to the ideas of some other fabulous teachers, and today I've got to get down to the business of prepping for it.
2) I have two long-haired kitties and long hair means high maintenance! One of my Sunday tasks is to brush their fur, and I'd say that both the cats and I agree that it's not the most fun part of our weekend. We'd all rather be napping...
3) Right after I brush those fur babies, it's vacuuming time! Normally, my hubby would do it since I'm on laundry duty and he's super awesome about an equal distribution of chores, but he won't be home today so I'm on vacuuming duty too. :-(
Two things I hope to do:
1) I finally finished the book that I was complaining about and I'm ready to start something new. With over 50 unread books on my shelves (it's an addiction, I know), I'm hoping that whatever I pick is better than the last! I just finished a memoir, and so I'm going to need a good piece of fiction this time!
2) I've been holding on to my iPhone 4s for quite some time beyond my renewal, because I'm not a fan of change or new technology, but this week, I signed up for a Twitter account and Google Plus, and so I felt like it was time to "get the times" (as my grandmother would've said) and finally get a new phone. I'm officially an owner of an iPhone 6 now, but I need to figure it all out. Also, my contacts were supposed to transfer over, and instead I ended up with my contacts from two years ago, so I have to figure out who is missing from my phone! I'm sure I'll still be working on this on a Sunday a month from now.
One thing I am happy to do:
It's Oscar time, and the Academy Awards are my favorite of all! I'm excited for the red carpet because I'm dress-obsessed and my best friend and I love to choose our favorites, as well as comment on the total fashion misses all night long! Also, Neil Patrick Harris is hosting and I LOVE him and think he'll do a wonderful job!
At this time last week, I was getting ready for an extra day on my weekend. It turned in to 5 extra days as I've not been to school since the 13th! Six inches of snow turned in to an unofficial mid-winter break after all! I'm definitely ready to get back to it and fill those brains with knowledge!
Have a lovely week! Be sure to head over to The Teaching Trio to get the scoop on other teacher bloggers and link up!