3 Things I Have to Do
- Well, it's the final day of break, so I guess I'd better get on those lesson plans! Gone are the days of staying in my pajamas and reading for pleasure all day! I shall try not to shed a tear on Monday morning!
- I actually graded quite a bit the other day when the reality of the break coming to a close sank in. I just have one last little pile to get through today!
- I love cute clothes, but why is it that every single one of my dresses and sweaters are hand wash only! Next to ironing, this is my least favorite chore and I seriously avoid it like the plague, but if I want to wear clothes to work next week, the time has come to face the pile!
2 Things I Hope to Do
- I just started reading Nesting Dolls yesterday and I'm already half way through it. I could not put it down and I really can't promise that I won't take a break from lesson planning, grading, and hand washing (yuck) to read more!
- I've got one more product that I started during the break that I'd really like to get posted today, but it will have to be the last thing I do. I know if I don't get to it today I will end up waiting until next weekend, so I'm realistic about it, but I do HOPE to get to it!
1 Thing I'm Happy to Do
Someone out there will say that they are happy to plan, grade, and get back to business, but not this girl. I'm happy to procrastinate whenever the opportunity presents itself, so don't judge me if you're a Goodreads friend or Facebook follower and you notice I've finished my book! ;-)
Happy back to work week after break, everyone! May your January weekdays be short, your weekends be long, and your students be focused!