3 Things I Have to Do
- Vacuum the floors. With two long-haired fur babies, vacuuming is not a chore that can be skipped. And since this is their normal routine, I won't count on them stepping up to vacuum up their own fur! ;-)
- I graded a ton of papers yesterday, and left the essays for today. I promised my students that they would have them back tomorrow, so I MUST get them done!
- I have to get ahead because my hubby and I are off to see Phantom of the Opera next weekend and then the following weekend I'm off to NYC to meet up with one of my favorite friends for Cabaret! I'm so excited!
2 Things I Hope to Do
- I really want to start scheduling some posts ahead so I don't start falling behind when I'm gone to NYC. I feel like I've started 2015 strong and want to keep that up!
- I just finished reading Nesting Dolls last night. I actually finished it in two sittings-one last weekend, and then last night. What an incredible book! Now I'm ready for another one and I've got plenty waiting on the shelf for me! It's going to have to be something lighter though, because Nesting Dolls had me an emotional wreck…aren't those the best kind of books, though?
1 Thing I'm Happy to Do
I'm back in action! I officially started at my new gym last Monday and made my 4 days a week goal, though I'm thinking I might just up it to 5! I thought getting up at 4:30 might wipe me out, but it didn't at all, and I'm actually excited to go each day. The awesome thing about 5am is that there's only a handful of people there and no one is feeling overly social at 5am. My hubby and I even cross paths since he's usually coming in when I leave. It's a great way to start the morning and I'm happy to be working towards a healthier me!
Five days this week and then a long weekend! I think I can, I think I can! Have a fabulous week!