I just found the Sunday Social and couldn't wait to link-up! I love teaching, and I love blogging about teaching, but I love the idea of giving you the chance to get to know me each week too. The Sunday Social link-up seems perfect for that!
1. Three Favorite Songs Right Now
Fancy by Iggy Azalea (yes, I am admitting to this)
Shakedown Street by The Grateful Dead (I'm a long time fan, but just recently found love for this one)
Gaucho by Dave Matthews Band (you aren't surprised that Dave's in here, are you?)
2. Three Movies That Remind You of Summer
The Great Outdoors
Dazed and Confused
3. Three favorite articles of clothing that you own (accessories count):
my peach striped ModCloth Dress, my aqua maxi dress, also courtesy of ModCloth, and my super-old vintage style American Eagle beach-rinsed jeans, complete with holes and all sorts of wear, I swear they look better the more they wear!
4. Three items on your wish list: some new clothes for school (I became a teacher so I'd always be able shop for back-to-school LOL), a much-needed trip to the hairdresser (I know that isn't a "thing" per se, but I NEED IT!, and a new painting for the living room (we recently changed our carpet and now I despise the art that is currently hanging)
5. Three books you would recommend to someone:
Bitter is the New Black by Jen Lancaster because if you haven't read any of her sassy books, you are missing out.
Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah because I love anything and everything Kristin Hannah, but this one is really her best!
Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight
*I would've put Orphan Train, but I just recently blogged about that one so I didn't want to overdo it, but if this is your first time reading my blog, well then you just got 4 book recommendations for the price of 3 because Orphan Train is also amazing!
Ok, it's your turn to get social! Grab the button, visit A Complete Waste of Makeup, and link up!